UpShot combines the power of OS X’s built-in screenshot functionality with Dropbox. This makes UpShot the easiest way to automatically upload and share screenshots on OS X.
UpShot in three easy steps:
- You take a screenshot
- The screenshot URL shows up in your clipboard, ready to be pasted wherever you want.
- Actually, there is no step 3!
- Download the DMG file above, double click to open
- drag the UpShot app into your
/Applicationsdirectory (overwrite the existing version when updating).
- go to the Applications directory and start UpShot from there. UpShot will show up in your status bar in the top right corner of the screen.
Stay up to date
Here are the latest posts:Tweets by @UpShot_it
UpShot is an open source project on Github, written in Python. Issues and Pull Requests are highly appreciated!
The README file also has additional technical info on how UpShot works.
For a summary of what changed between versions, check out the changelog.
If you know what you’re doing, you may download previous versions here:
Copyright (c) now Fred Wenzel.
UpShot is released under a BSD license. Read the file
LICENSE for more information.